Picotrack SafeDrive for Telematics Applications
Plug-and-Play track-and-trace device
With its cigarette lighter adapter design, the Picotrack SafeDrive is perfectly suited for applications where the device needs to be rapidly installed into and removed from the vehicle.
Such applications include monitoring fleets of corporate vehicles, temporarily tracking subcontractors in the last mile of the supply chain, or keeping an eye on the whereabouts of delivery vehicles on large company campuses.
- Rapid 'plug-and-play' installation of the device
- Highly sensitive GPS, Glonass and Galileo receiver for usage also under difficult conditions, such as in urban canyons
- Remove and insert detection to identify potential device misuse or start / end of vehicle tracking
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection ensure long device lifetime
- Configurable button for diverse applications such as alarming or capturing data for driver logs
- USB port to charge external devices such as smartphones
- Passenger cars
- Small to large commercial vehicles with a standard cigarette lighter plug
- Manage small to large fleets of leased corporate vehicles
- Temporarily track subcontractor vehicles in the last mile of the supply chain
- Temporarily track supplier vehicles on a large corporate campus
- Driver's Log: monitoring private / business usage of vehicles