Telic SBC3 IO
The robust telematics unit for outdoor track & trace applications
With its robust and water protected design, the SBC3 IO is perfectly designed for key track & trace applications that require the device to be mounted in an outdoor environment, e.g. on trailers or construction vehicles. Installing the device is a rapid and straightforward task, enabled by high-sensitivity GPS receiver technology and internal GSM/ GPS antennas.
The integrated battery ensures that position data can continue being transmitted while the device is disconnected from the main power source. Digital and analogue inputs and outputs furthermore enable the implementation of telematics applications such as capturing the working hours of the tracked vehicle.
- Water protected housing for deployment in an outdoor environment
- Integrated antenna design eases up the installation process
- Digital / analog inputs and outputs for telematics applications such as working hours counting
- Made in Germany
- Medium to large commercial vehicles
- Off – road vehicles (e.g. construction, agriculture)
- GPS Position tracking
- Fleet Management applications
- Working Hours counter