LT910 E Terminal
LTE Cat-1 Terminal for M2M Applications with GSM Fallback
The LT910 E is the first industrial-grade M2M Terminal based on the Telit module LE910 EU1 which supports both LTE Category 1 as well as GSM/GPRS technologies specifically for Europe.
The LT910 E Terminal is of particular interest for customers who wish to ensure long-term investment protection for their M2M applications at a cost-attractive level.
- Long-term investment protection at an affordable pricing level
- Supports applications requiring data rates comparable to HSPA
- Use advanced features such as cellular positioning to capture the location of machine being supervised
- Ultra-low power consumption mode for battery-operated applications
- LTE FDD Cat-1 for EU bands, 3GPP Rel-9 compliant
- Dualband 900/1800 MHz GSM/GPRS
- Hayes & 3GPP compliant AT command set
- Firmware Update over the Air (FOTA)
- Cellular positioning and jamming detection
- RS232 & USB 2.0 interfaces
- Ultra-low power consumption mode
- Any M2M applications (e.g. POS terminals, vending machines …) requiring long-term investment protection.
- High-bandwidth applications e.g. in the areas of security, digital signage and POS applications.