This covers mostly the development of hardware for telemetry and telematics devices. The core technologies which are deployed in these products include among others:
- Mobile data communication via GSM, UMTS, LTE, LPWAN, as well as communication via local networks such as WLAN, Bluetooth (all current standards up to 5.0, NFC). Also satellite communications solutions based on Iridium, Orbcomm, Globalstar and other technologies.
- Different positioning technologies such as GNSS, radio cell based positioning via mobile radio, as well as indoor positioning via WLAN, Bluetooth or other RF technologies.
- Host controllers of different sizes and specifications for low-power applications with application software based on specific real-time operating systems and processors for edge computing applications, mostly operated with embedded Linux.
- All industry standard interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, 1-wire, CAN bus, Ethernet and more.
- Mechanical components and aspects such as design and construction of the housing, tool construction, 3D print prototypes, tool manufacturing and maintenance.