New: NT910 G Terminal
NB-IoT Terminal with 4G Dual Mode & 2G for industrial M2M Applications
Application scenarios which couldn’t be realized with former network technologies, e.g. in buildings with poor network coverage, can now be integrated into the Internet of Things. The NT910 G Terminal is the first industrial-grade M2M Terminal based on the Telit xE910-module family which supports the 4G LTE Categories NB1 as well as M1. This Terminal offers long-term investment protection for your M2M applications.
The NT910 G Terminal allows to build cost-effective applications taking benefit of the enhanced signal penetration of the Cat NB1/M1 network. It is especially suited for stationary applications which require low power consumption. The NT910 G terminal is part of the Telic 910 terminal family. There are now 2G, 3G, 4G and Cat NB1/M1 terminals available, all based on the Telit xE910 module platform allowing an easy migration to another mobile radio standard.
- Long-term investment protection 4G Dual Mode & 2G
- Broader range of applications
- Common support for RS232 and USB 2.0 based access to terminal functionality
- Based on well-known Telit hardware
- Wide operating temperature range
- Firmware Update over the Air (FOTA)
- Dual mode M1/NB1 & 2G
- Supports Telit AT Commands and Hayes & 3GPP compliant AT command standards
- RS232 interface
- Cellular positioning and jamming detection
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Perfect for stationary deep-indoor applications
- Any M2M applications (e.g. POS terminals, vending machines …) requiring long-term investment protection.
- Within buildings e.g. applications the areas of security, digital signage and POS applications.